Cultivating excellence in every student, to become tomorrow’s leaders who are able to respond successfully to challenges in the world.
Empower students to become critical thinkers and socially responsible individuals motivated by moral values and a belief in tolerance, diversity and harmony.
- Student success: Becoming more explicitly oriented to preparing our students for success in a changing world.
- Academic programs and quality : Strengthening the School’s academic profile as an innovative and distinctive.
- Global education : Becoming a more global school for an increasingly globalized world.
- External profile : Aligning the School’s external reputation with the vision.
- Infrastructure : Improving our financial, physical, and operational infrastructure to support our academic aims.
- We will continuously improve SLISR’s Play school to Grade12 curriculum, which is aligned with the objectives (including standards) and a means of assessing and monitoring both curriculum and alignment.
- We will integrate the use of technology throughout the educational program to assist all students in support of our objectives.
- We will continuously improve our facilities to ensure that they support and contribute to a high quality education